I love a good blogger tag (as you know…) and the lovely Brenda at Kids, Coffee and Chaos nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I love these tags for getting to know other bloggers and spreading the #bloglove. It’s the standard format, I answer the questions put to me by Brenda and then write my own questions for the bloggers that I choose to nominate. Thank you so much for the nomination – please go and check out the Kids, Coffee and Chaos blog as it’s so honest and funny. The Sunshine Blogger Award post is a good one to get you started. Brenda is also a really supportive and kind member of the blogging community! Snaps for Brenda (yeah, I watched Legally Blonde recently…)
1. What is your favorite TV show?
I am thrilled that Cold Feet is back! I love lots of the Netflix shows; recently I really got into The Get Down. My old fave has got to be Ab Fab though.
2. What is your go to dinner?
I can’t cook so if I’m cooking for myself it’ll be pasta and cheese. It was a staple when I was a student! I love it if I’m feeling a bit ill (or hungover…)
3. What is your all time favorite alcoholic beverage?
JUST ONE?! Oh no. A mojito? Champagne? There are so many alcoholic delights in the world. My go-to is lager though.
4. What is your goal for the next year?
Oh this is a good question! I don’t know…at the moment my father in law is teaching me some admin and bookkeeping bits and pieces for the family business. I want to get that mastered, carry on blogging and enjoy this time with my little man!
5. What is the last thing you ate?
A bowl of cereal. Not very exciting eh?
6. How do you like your coffee?
I don’t! I am not a coffee drinker (sorry!! I know you’re a fan…). I didn’t even drink tea until I went to uni and I can easily go a few days without a hot drink at all. I like coffee flavoured chocolate, does that count? The ones in Roses tins are delightful.
7. If you have kids, is there a meaning behind their names?
Yes, my son is named after my Grandad, who I was really close to. His middle name is the Scottish family name that comes from my husband’s grandfather’s family, too. I like that his name has links to some of his ancestors.
8. What is your favorite family tradition? How long have you been doing it?
I don’t know if we have any traditions just the 3 of us yet…but as an extended family we go camping every summer with my side of the family. It’s so much fun and a brilliant chance to all get some proper time together. We have lots of Christmas traditions and I LOVE Christmas so all of those are special, too.
9. What is the last book you read?
Diane Chamberlain – Pretending to Dance . It was quite a page turner!
10. What is your favorite color?
Yellow. Full of happiness!
Here are the questions for my nominees (again, I apologise for the poor quality questions!!):
- What song is guaranteed to get you on the dancefloor?
- If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you be and why?
- What’s your favourite item of clothing? (this is not a kinky question, soz if it sounds that way!!)
- Which fictional character do you think you’re most like?
- What’s your favourite wine? (or if you don’t drink wine, favourite beer/spirit?)
- How regularly do you blog? Would you like to blog more often?
- Which singer or band do you wish you could see live?
- I don’t have a party trick, which makes me really sad. Do you have one and what is it?
- What is your must-have item since having kids?
- I am buying you cake. What are you having?
Thanks again for the nomination, Brenda! I am nominating:
Laura – Five Little Doves
Claire – The Pramshed
Sinéad – Shinners and the Brood
Sam – Mouse, Moo & Me Too
Laura – Adventures with J